ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
KINCORTH
Construction
STEEL
Date
1909
Description
Yard Number: 332

Requisitioned in February 1915 and fitted out for Special Mine Service.
Returned to owners, 1920.
Sold by Leipers in 1926 to G Gray and others.
Sold in 1930 to Richard Irvin & Sons Ltd.
Owned later by J W Tomlinson, Aberdeen.
In later years, based in Fleetwood.
Sunk by a mine explosion 7 miles ENE off Lynas Point, North Wales on 10 December 1941.
Shipbuilder
DUTHIE TORRY
Owner
G W & J Leiper, Aberdeen, A263

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council