ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
JOHN C. MEIKLE
Construction
STEEL
Type
STEAM TRAWLER
Date
1910
Official Number
127114
Description
Yard Number: 480
Date of Build/Launch: November 1910

Renamed: CRAIGENDARROCH (1914) and owned by Irvin North Shields.

June 1915: Requisitioned and converted to boom defence vessel.
1919: Returned to owners.
1920: Owned by W Walker, Aberdeen.
31 July 1924: Grounded Outer Neuk, Portlethen.

Shipbuilder
Hall Russell
Shipowner
Richard Irvin And Sons Limited
Dimensions
length 112 9/12' x breadth 22 1/12' x depth 12 9/12'
Gross Tonnage: 198 ton
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional   © 2006 - 2013 Aberdeen City Council