ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
LOCH KILDONAN
Construction
STEEL
Type
STEAM TRAWLER
Date
1907
Official Number
127132
Description
Yard Number: 437
Fishing Number: A163
Date of Build/Launch: October 1907

Renamed: RIVER ANNAN (1919); FERNBANK (1922)

1910-11: Registered name LOCK KILDONAN.
August 1914: Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper.
1919: Returned to owners.
1919: Sold to Montrose Fishing Co. Ltd and renamed RIVER ANNAN. Master (from 1919) W. Seaton, C. F. Patton manager.
1920: Owned by Montrose Fishing Co. Ltd, now named FERNBANK.
August 1922: Returned to Aberdeen as FERNBANK (A910) owned by Thomas Stephen and later the Stephen Fishing Co. Ltd.
1925-26: Owned by Stephen, Aberdeen (Stephen Fishing Co.)
16 November 1941: Bombed and sunk.
Shipbuilder
Hall, Russell & Company, Limited
Owner
White Star Steam Fishing Company Limited
Dimensions
length 115' 4" x breadth 22' 2" x depth 11' 6"
Gross Tonnage: 211 ton

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council