ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
RATAPIKO
Construction
STEEL
Type
TRAWLER
Date
1912
Description
Yard Number: 367

Renamed: KELVINGROVE (1947)

Requisitioned in August 1914 and converted to minesweeper. Returned to owners, December 1919.
Owned in 1920 by Stepney S F Co. Ltd, Scarborough.
Owned in 1920 by Co-operative F Soc. Ltd Scarborough.
Owned in 1926 by T H Scales & Sons Ltd, North Shields and in 1938, same owners but in Leith.
Requisitioned in July 1940 and converted to minesweeper. Returned to owners, December 1945.
Owned in 1947 by Kelvin Tr. Ltd, Leith and renamed KELVINGROVE. Owned by Heather F Co. Ltd Leith in 1953.
Owned by W Liston, Leith in 1954.
Owner
J G Smith, Fleetwood
Shipbuilder
DUTHIE TORRY

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council