ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
EMPIRE ROGER
Construction
STEEL
Type
STEAM TUG
Date
1944
Official Number
165267
Description
Yard Number: 698

Owner Ministry of War Transport
Manager Overseas Towage & Salvage Co. Ltd

Subsequent Names: FISHERTOWN

1949 change of name to FISHERTOWN and change of owners to James Fisher & Sons, Ltd., Barrow. Also fitted for oil fuel.
Last entry in Lloyd's Register of Shipping in 1968-69.
Scrapped in June 1968 at Barrow in Furness.
Shipbuilder
A. HALL & Co., Aberdeen
Owner
Ministry Of War Transport
Dimensions
length 105 3/12' x breadth 27 1/12' x depth 12 3/6'
Gross Tonnage: 232 ton

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council