ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
EMPIRE PIERROT
Construction
STEEL
Type
STEAM TUG
Date
1943
Official Number
165265
Description
Yard Number: 694

Owner Ministry of War Transport
Manager Townsend Bros. Ferries Ltd

Subsequent Names: ST. PATRICK

1948 change of owners to Government of Trinidad and change of name to ST. PATRICK. Fitted for oil fuel.
To Trinidad Port Authority in 1966 and renamed EMPIRE PIERROT. Removed from shipping registers in 1978.
Shipbuilder
A. HALL & Co., Aberdeen
Owner
Ministry Of War Transport
Dimensions
length 105 3/12' x breadth 27 1/12' x depth 12 3/6'
Gross Tonnage: 232 ton

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council