ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
SOLA
Construction
STEEL
Type
TRAWLER
Date
1920
Description
Yard Number: 454

Later owned by New Docks S T Co. Ltd, Fleetwood.
In 1927 owned by Harley & Miller Ltd, Liverpool.
In 1936 renamed YELOS and owned by W Carnie, Granton.
Sunk by German aircraft 112 miles E x N of May Island 18 December 1939.
Owner
Taylor & Tomlinson, Fleetwood
Shipbuilder
DUTHIE TORRY

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council