ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
MARY A HASTIE
Construction
STEEL
Type
TRAWLER
Date
1930
Description
Yard Number: 630

Renamed: GREGOR PATON (by 1946)

Requisitioned in December 1939 and converted to armed patrol vessel.
Converted to minesweeper, 1941 and joined Harwich M/S Group.
Returned to owners, 1945.
Owned in 1943 by Ardrossan Tr Co. Ltd, North Shields.
By 1946 renamed GREGOR PATON and owned by Ardrossan Tr. Co Ltd, Glasgow.
Owner
R Hastie & Sons, Aberdeen and North Shields
Shipbuilder
A. HALL & Co., Aberdeen
Dimensions
length 123 1/3' x breadth 23 1/12' x depth 13'
Gross Tonnage: 244 ton

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council