ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
FIRTH
Construction
STEEL
Type
COLLIER
Date
1908
Official Number
127155
Description
Yard Number: 455

Change of owners by 1910 to C. R. Davidson & Co.
Last mention in Lloyd's Register of Shipping 1914-15.

25th July 1915 Sunk by submarine UB6, commanded by Erich Haecker, 9 miles north of Shipwash, route Treport for Methil, no cargo. Four casualties including the death recorded of Chief Engineer, James Buyers.
Owner
Andrew Abercromby, Aberdeen
Shipbuilder
Hall Russell
Dimensions
length 160 5/12' x breadth 25 1/12' x depth 12 3/6'
Gross Tonnage: 405 tons
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional   © 2006 - 2013 Aberdeen City Council