ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
TARANAKI
Construction
STEEL
Date
1912
Description
Yard Number: 366

Requisitioned in August 1914 and converted to minesweeper.
Converted to a Q ship in 1915 then reverted to minesweeper.
Returned to owners, 1919.
Owned in 1920 by Stepney S F Co. Ltd Scarborough.
Mined 35 miles NE of Scarborough, 9 April 1920.
Owner
J G Smith, Fleetwood
Shipbuilder
DUTHIE TORRY
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional   © 2006 - 2013 Aberdeen City Council