ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
UGIEBANK
Type
STEAM TRAWLER
Date
1913
Official Number
130204
Description
Yard Number: 524
Date of Build/Launch: January 1913

June 1915: Requisitioned and converted to boom defence vessel.
1919: Returned to owners, Acquired by Associated Trawlers of Yarmouth.
1930: Owned by R Irvin & Sons Ltd, Peterhead.
1937/38: Owners R. Irvin.
1938: Owned by R. Irvin, North Shields.
December 1939: Requisitioned and converted to armed patrol vessel.
March 1940: Returned to owners.
March 1944: Requisitioned and converted to Esso.
October 1944: Returned to owners
1943: Owned by J Bennett Ltd, Peterhead.
1945/46: Owners J Bennet Wholesale Ltd, Peterhead.
1948: Owned by A G Hamer, Grimsby.
1948: Owned by Associated Trawlers Ltd, Grimsby. GY393
1950/51: Owners Associated Trawlers, Great Yarmouth.
1951: Broken up in the U.K.

(Source: 'Royal Navy Trawlers')
Shipbuilder
Hall, Russell & Company, Limited
Owner
Peterhead Trawling Co. Ltd, Peterhead
Dimensions
length 117 3/12' x breadth 22 1/12' x depth 13'
gross tonnage: 205 ton

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council