ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
STAR OF THE ISLES
Type
STEAM TRAWLER
Date
1912
Official Number
129380
Description
Yard Number: 508
Date of Build/Launch: May 1912

Engines T. 3cy 12", 21" & 34"-23" 82RHP
1SB, 3pf, GS46, HS1578 ,ade by Hall Russell & Co. Ltd, Aberdeen

Requisitioned in August 1914 and converted to minesweeper.
Returned to owners, 1919.
Owned in 1920 by Stepney S F Co. Ltd, Scarborough, SH318.
Owned in 1923 by Co-operative F Society Ltd, Scarborough.
Owned in 1938 by T H Scales & Sons Ltd, Newhaven (LH45)
Owned in 1943 by T Walker, Aberdeen.
Owned in 1944/45 by Regent Fishing Co. (Aberdeen) Ltd (T. Walker, Manager)
Last recorded in Lloyd's Register of Shipping 1949/50. Fate unknown.
Shipbuilder
Hall, Russell & Company, Limited
Owner
Walker S T F Co. Ltd, Aberdeen A452
Dimensions
length 115 3/12' x breadth 22 7/12' x depth 13 9/12'

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council