ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
SCOT
Construction
STEEL
Type
STEAM TRAWLER
Date
1907
Official Number
127138
Description
Yard Number: 443

Date of Build/Launch: April 1907

Owner: Standard Steam Fishing Co. of Aberdeen (Manager J. G. Adam)

Master: G. Masson 1907

Requisitioned in May 1915 and converted to minesweeper.
Returned to owners, 1919.
Owned in 1929 by A Rannie, Aberdeen.
Owned in 1940 by Stephen Fishing Co. Ltd, Aberdeen.
Owned in 1948 by Drifters Ltd, Peterhead.
By 1949 Owned by Associated Trawlers (Gt. Yarmouth Ld.)

No entry for Lloyd's Register for 1951/52. Fate unknown.
Shipbuilder
Hall, Russell & Company, Limited
Owner
Standard Fishing Company of Aberdeen, Limited
Dimensions
length 115 3/12' x breadth 22 1/12' x depth 13'
gross tonnage: 202 ton

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council